Hot Loins ebook 1.99!!!

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Food for Thought

       My mom and I were talking one day and she really gave me something to think about.  For anyone who saw the film, Passion of the Christ, remember the scene, that they say didn't even come close to what Jesus experienced, when they beat Him.  Well mom gave me some food for thought when she said something along these lines, "What if everytime we sinned, it was like us getting a lick in."  The thought of this scares me...how many whips to this day would I have gotten in....I tremble at the thought!  Lord, I am sorry.  Please forgive me for both the sins that I know of and the sins I know not of. Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.