Hot Loins ebook 1.99!!!

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Hot Loins-Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Nearly two weeks had passed, and Kevin finally called Victoria’s
office to set up a time to come out with the completed blueprint. He felt
confident about his work and couldn’t wait for Victoria to see it! He
worked on this project day and night! It was his best work yet.
Looking at the schedule on the flat-screen computer, Linda said,
“Today? Actually, Dr. Billings has left for the day, and we’re booked
all week. The soonest I could get you in would be exactly a week from
today, which would put us at Wednesday.”
“Is there any other way I can see her before then?”
“Ya know, I think she’s looking forward to seeing this new layout,
so let me give her a call on her cell and see what we can do. I’ll call you
right back.”
“Yes, ma’am. I’ll be waiting for your call.”
It had been a while since Kevin spoke to Victoria, and even though
he was excited for Victoria to see his design, he also wanted to see her
too.
“Hi, Dr. Billings, Linda. I’m sorry to call you, but I just got off the
phone with Kevin Meadows, the architect, and he sounds super excited
about you seeing this layout!”
“You don’t have to say another word. Call him back, I’ll be in the
office in thirty. Better yet, why don’t you lock up the office, and we can
all meet at the corner café where we have our cappuccinos!”
HOT LOINS 31
“Oh, you want me there too?”
“Of course, we’re a team, Linda. I’m not running this practice alone.
I want your input too.”
Linda called Kevin back. “Hi, Kevin, if it is okay with you, Dr.
Billings would like us to meet her at the café three blocks from the office.
Yes, that’s the one. So we’ll see you in thirty minutes. Great!”
Kevin and Linda were sitting at a round table along a sidewalk just
outside the café. Victoria walked up to the table a few minutes later.
Kevin was in awe of her beauty, poise, and style of dress but hid it
quite well as he took in her casual but professional attire.
She wore a cream-colored feminine pantsuit that accentuated her
feminine Coke-bottle figure with a rust-colored blouse tucked neatly in
underneath her blazer.
With a warm smile, Victoria greeted the two with a bubbly “Hi,
guys!”
Kevin stood to pull out her chair.
My, my, he’s a gentleman too!
“Hi, Victoria. I know it’s been a little while, but I had to make sure
this was perfect for you. I really hope you like it.”
He reached into his long cylindrical case and pulled out the blueprint.
He unrolled it across the table and explained his drawing.
By the end of his explanation, both Victoria and Linda were
amazed!
“Kevin, this is wonderful! It’s exactly what I was looking for. Wow,
I don’t know what else to say. It’s like you somehow took a picture of
the room I pictured in my head and drew it. I’m impressed . . . I’m at a
loss for words . . . Umm, Linda, what do you think?”
“Dr. Billings, let’s do it. I absolutely love it!”
Victoria looked at Kevin and enthusiastically asked, “So when can
you get started?”
32 ADE’ KNIGHT
“I can start on it as soon as possible. Do you have an alternate place
to see your patients?”
“As a matter of fact, I do. Let’s say we have you and your crew start
in, oh, three weeks. That will give us time to reroute our clients to the
temporary location. About how long will it take to complete the entire
job?”
“Just a guestimate . . . I’d say about two months max. So I will gather
up the paperwork, get you to initial and sign, and we can get started!”
Victoria smiled as she was pleased and impressed at the way he
handled his business.
“Awesome, can’t wait to see the outcome.”
Linda stood. “I hate to rush off, but I have a dental appointment to
make. I’ll be seeing you soon Kevin. Dr. Billings, I will see you in the
morning!”
Kevin and Victoria didn’t want to leave. They wanted to continue
to sit and talk, but not about business. They wanted to get to know each
other. Both of their minds were racing to think of something to say. It’s
funny because though it was a long silence, neither of them ever felt
uncomfortable.
Kevin broke the silence by saying, “Well, I don’t want to keep you
longer than I already have from your engagements. Linda explained to
me you left work early today.”
“I didn’t have any major engagements. I was just going to that store
in the mall, I can’t remember the name of it, but they carry a bunch of
electronic gadgets and gizmos. My best friend’s son’s birthday is coming
up, and I promised to get him one of those remote-controlled airplanes.
I have no idea how to pick them out and what to look for.”
Kevin wanted to be with her, spend time with her. She just seemed
like a nice person. She was easy to be around. Kevin jumped in, saying,
“Are you serious? I’m a big kid myself. I love toys! I hope I’m not being
HOT LOINS 33
too forward, but would you mind if I tagged along with you? I’ll be a
great help.”
Kevin’s phone rang before Victoria could respond.
He answered, “Hi, sweetie.”
Oh my gosh . . . I knew it. This man is no good! He wants to hang
with me but has a girlfriend! Is he serious! That’s it. I’m out!
“I just sealed the deal . . . Thanks, hun. All right, let me tie up some
loose ends, and I’ll call you when I’m on my way home. I love you
too.”
Kevin was a nice person, honest and sincere.
He could’ve ignored the call or walked away to take the call, but he
sat here the entire time. That means he’s not a liar. But is he a cheat?
Goodness, how can I get out of this nicely without him thinking the fact
that he has a girlfriend has put me off?
“I’m sorry about that. That was my girlfriend calling to see how my
meeting with you went.”
“Oh, okay. Kevin, I totally forgot I have a really important errand to
run, so I won’t make it to the mall before they close, um, but when I go
get the gift, I’ll call you if I have any questions.” She raised her eyebrows
hoping that excuse would fly with him.
Kevin knew she was respecting the line now that she knew he was
seeing someone. He didn’t force the issue but said okay and he’d look
forward to the phone call. They stood and shook hands.
Before leaving, Kevin said, “I’ll be bringing the contract for you to
sign. See you tomorrow!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Terra left the children home with her husband and met up with
Victoria for a game of tennis. At the conclusion of the game, the friends
34 ADE’ KNIGHT
grabbed a bottle of water and sat on a bench to shoot the breeze while
they cooled off.
“You seem preoccupied, Vicky, what’s the matter?”
“Nothing really.”
“Come on, this is me you’re talking to.”
“I really don’t feel like talking about it.”
“Is it Sean?”
Victoria shook her head no.
“Michael?”
“No. You’re not going to leave this alone, are you?”
“Nope. You’re my best friend. I care about you. I want to help you
even if it’s only by me being here to listen.”
“You are so sweet. I just don’t want to bombard you with all my
relationship problems. I know it can get old hearing about the same things
over and over again.”
“Vicky, the things that bother you never get old with me.”
“That’s sweet. Thank you. Well, in a nutshell, you know I’m having
some work done around the office, and the gentleman that’s heading it
up . . . Girl, it’s something about him.
“You can count on one hand the number of times I’ve spoken to him, but
I feel like I connect with him. He’s so real, so genuine, so sincere. He seems
to have ambition and drive. I love that! He graduated and got his associates
in architecture, but he’s also been a licensed construction worker for years.
He does excellent work. Linda showed me his portfolio online.”
“Okay?”
“I just don’t get it. After he showed me the blueprint, Linda left, and
you could tell neither of us wanted to leave each other. I told him I was
gonna get your son a birthday gift, and he asked if he could come with
me. His phone rang, he answered, ‘Hi, sweetie,’ and at the end of the call
was ‘I love you too.’ He has a girlfriend! He’s bold with his!”
HOT LOINS 35
“What do you mean?”
“Hello, he has a girlfriend but wants to spend time with me.”
Victoria raised her eyebrows and stretched her eyes wide thinking
to herself at some point Terra will see the disconnect. However, it was
obvious Terra wasn’t in sync with Victoria’s point of view.
“Vicky, you know I love you so, you know when I say this, I’m not
being mean, cruel, or tacky, but he didn’t ask you to marry him. He didn’t
ask you on a romantic date. I mean, maybe I’m missing something, but
was he flirty with you? Did he do something to make you think he would
cheat on his girlfriend?”
“No, but c’mon. Let me find my man browsing through the mall with
another female.”
“Honestly, just by you talking about him, he sounds like he’s a nice
guy. He’s being friendly with you. Don’t mistake his kindness for ‘I want
to leave my girlfriend for you’ or ‘I want you and my girlfriend.’ I say if
you can, be his friend. Take it for what it is. Don’t analyze or overthink
things too much. Who knows, he may see something in you that he likes,
but at the same time, he realizes he’s committed to someone else. All I
can say is go with the flow.” Terra smiled.
She was always Victoria’s voice of reason.
“Okay, you’re giving me that smile, what does that mean?”
“Jeepers, I can’t even smile anymore!”
“You know what I mean. I always tell you you’re my gifted friend.
I don’t know how, but you know things sometimes.”
Terra added, “I’m just going to say this, don’t be too quick to throw
in the towel.”
“I hear you. Terra, I love you. You’re such a good friend to me. I only
hope I’m as good of a friend to you as you are to me.”
“You are, sweetie. I love you too.”
“Hey, you wanna go grab a smoothie from our favorite spot?”
36 ADE’ KNIGHT
“Sure, let’s roll.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another lonely Saturday night arrived. Terra invited Victoria to join
her and the family for movie night, but Victoria was tired; she opted to
pass. She was exhausted after a full day of tennis, girl talk, smoothies,
and shopping. A hot shower and her bed were calling her name!
When she arrived home, she did just that. Victoria put away the items
she bought from a small boutique, showered, and climbed into bed. After
settling in, she turned on the television to find a romantic movie was on.
She could feel her hormones start to rage as she watched a man make
love to a woman. That’s what she wanted right then. To be made love
to. The more she watched the couple make love, the more she became
aroused. She squirmed in bed, growing very horny from the moans
she heard that filled her room through the television’s surround-sound
speakers.
As she listened to the couple’s passionate sounds, she closed her eyes,
spread her legs slightly, and slipped her hand down her pajama pants.
Using her entire hand, she rubbed the outside of her panties slowly in an
upward and downward motion.
Her fingers became wet from the moisture that soaked through the
threads of her panties. She then slid her fingers under her thong, brushing
against her silky sweet spot, and shifted her body down to a more relaxed
and flatter position in bed; she gently nibbled on her bottom lip.
She was startled and her concentration was suddenly broken by the
sound of her cell ringing.
She jumped up, and after seeing who was calling her, she rolled her
eyes. She quickly grabbed a tissue from the nightstand to wipe her hands
then answered.
HOT LOINS 37
“Hi, Sean. Not much, lying in bed watching a movie. Sure, I’d love
some company! Okay, I’ll see you in a little while.” She ended the call.
As she washed her hands, she looked in the bathroom mirror and
thought, What did I just do! This man is real close to being on my disgusted
list, and I invited him over. But I feel desperate, and anyone will do for
now. I need someone to hold me. I need to feel a man. I need something
to take the edge off!
Several minutes later, her buzzer rang as she was freshening up. Wow,
that was fast!
He pulled his car around to the front and, in a matter of seconds, was
standing at the door ringing the doorbell as she was opening the door.
“Hey, baby.” He kissed her on the cheek.
She commanded, “Hi. Let’s go upstairs.”
Sean was a bit surprised at Victoria’s behavior; after all, she never
invited him upstairs.
“You’re different. What’s gotten into you?”
Walking upstairs, she turned back and looked at him, saying, “Oh,
nothing. I had a full day, and I just want to relax now.”
Sean smiled to himself and thought, This is the night! I got this! I’m
going to wear her out!
They got in bed. Victoria was horny and ready!
The only light that filled the room was the light that flickered from
the flat-screen TV mounted on the wall. They pretended as if they were
watching the movie, but neither was really into it.
All Victoria needed right then was a long water hose inside her to put
out the flames that engulfed her loins.
Victoria lay in bed feeling rather restless. She needed to be relieved
and needed that relief fast. On this night, even if Sean were to give her
a little manual action, that would have done her just right.
Victoria said, “I’m kind of tired, do you mind if I turn off the TV?”
38 ADE’ KNIGHT
Sean scooted closer to her. “Not at all, beautiful.”
Sean’s excitement was building. He just knew he’d be inside her in
a matter of seconds. The TV was off, and both of them lay silently in a
dark room.
“Will you please hold me for a bit?” She nestled into his long and
toned body.
“Baby, I’ll do whatever you want me to do to you.”
They spooned. She could feel his hardness poking her lower back. He
gently turned her face toward him and shoved his tongue in her mouth.
He kissed her hard, and she resisted a little.
This is not how I wanted it.
The kissing continued to get more intense, and she began to give in.
Before she knew it, she was on her back. He wiggled his way in
between her legs. They did some slow grinding. He could feel her bud with
the tip of his stem and knew how to stroke it even with clothes on.
She quivered and moaned as he sent a wave of electricity through her
body every time he brushed against her charged rosebud. It felt good to
her body, but she grew disgusted with herself.
What am I doing? This isn’t right. I can’t do this. I want him to
stop.
“Sean . . .” She placed her hands on his shoulders. “Please slow down.
I don’t think I’m ready for this.”
Sean had a hot temper.
“What! You had me come all the way over here and you’re not ready?
I’m getting real sick of your games!”
He tried to control his anger and frustration by taking a breath.
“Look, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that. I’m just saying, baby, we’ve
been seeing each other for a while now. I think it’s time for us to make
love. I want to be inside of you. I want to make you feel good, baby,”
he pleaded.
HOT LOINS 39
“You know what, you’re right. I shouldn’t have called you to come
all the way over here at this hour. I apologize for teasing and misleading
you. On that note, I think it would be best if you leave now.”
After Sean revved his engine to show he was highly pissed, he sped
off quickly.
Victoria went back to bed.
What in the world was I thinking by calling him over? I need to slow
down. I’m feeling desperate and acting it too. I need to stop before I get
in trouble.
After lying in bed for a while, all she could do was think about Kevin
until she drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning, she picked up her journal and wrote,
Dear Journal,
I’ve been going through a lot lately. I’ve been sad,
depressed, and lonely. I even feel a bit bitter at times. My heart
is growing cold and hard.
These negative feelings nearly made me do something last
night that I know I’d regret. That something being giving myself
to Sean. Enough is enough. I’m tired and I’ve had it! No more
pity parties, no more whining, and no complaining, to Terra or
anyone else, about the fact that I am single and hate it.
I will embrace my singleness and love it! I’m going to start
enjoying my life regardless. I have a lot to live for and a lot
going for me. I’m making a commitment to myself that I’ll no
longer dwell on things that I have no control over, but instead,
I will patiently wait for my change to come.
40 ADE’ KNIGHT
To depression, sadness, frustration, desperation, and
loneliness . . . good-bye, you are no longer welcome here! I’m
packing up those heavy bags of ill feelings and throwing them
into the furnace! It’s all about me now!
She felt like a burden had been lifted off her shoulders. Now, sunshine
and blue skies replaced the dark gray cloud that once hovered over her.
It’s a new day! I’m creating my new beginning!
She closed her journal and smiled.
41

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.